Dates a dry fruit that can be a good option for you really in your diet. This is the dried fruit that is sweet, it comes with a good amount of calories, minerals, and vitamins in it. There are several health benefits, including the dates in the diet received. Eating dates can provide the following benefits. More than a lot of calories in dates from others fruits.
What are The Calories?
A calorie is a unit of energy. A calorie (food product), the required amount of energy to raise the temperature of 1 kg of water per 1 ° C, 4.2 kJ aka.
(There is also the “small calorie” 4.2 Joules, 1/1000 a calorie of food. For some reason yet talk in science courses, although researchers use only Joules and the food is never measured in small calories, and Nobody else needs.)
As far as food is concerned, it is a calorie of chemical energy that can be used for various purposes: building things, breaking things apart, making things happen. Everything happens in the form of long-term heat, but it can do a useful job before getting there.
What is Dates?
The fruit is known as previously. The English name of the fruit (by the former French), as well as the species Latin name Dactylifera, both come from the Greek word for lactulose “fingers” because of the elongated shape of the fruit. The data are oval-cylindrical in shape, 3-7 cm long and 2-3 cm (0.79-1.18 inches) in diameter, and as mature, from bright red to light yellow, depending on the variety. Dates contain a single stone about 2 to 2.5 cm (0.79 to 0.98 inches) long and 6.8 mm (0.24 to 0.31 inch) thick. Three main groups of varieties Date of publication: soft (eg Banshee, Halawy, Khadrawy, Medjool), semi-dry (eg Day, Deglet Nour and Zahedi) and dry, eg “Theory”). The type of fruit depends on the glucose content, fructose, and sucrose.
The date palm is dioecious, with separate plants for both men and women. They can easily be grown from seeds, but only 50% of the plants will be women and therefore fruits and plant seedlings are often smaller and of lower quality. This is why most commercial plantations use cuttings of very sophisticated varieties. Plants are grown from fruit cuttings 2-3 years earlier than seedlings.
Health Benefits of Dates
- Tasty Delicious Fruit-Herrlich, dates are one of the most popular fruits packed with an impressive list of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals for normal growth, development and general well-being.
- Useful Sugar-Fresh dates are soft and easy to digest meat and simple sugars like fructose and glucose. 100 g keep me date BABA 277 calories. When you eat, they complement energy and revitalize the body immediately. For these qualities, they traditionally served too fast during the month of Ramadan since antiquity to break.
- Dietary fiber- fruit is high in fiber, which prevents the absorption of LDL cholesterol in the intestine. In addition, the fiber functions as a bulk laxative. Therefore, it helps protect the colon lining of chemicals that cause cancer that binds it in the intestine.
- Tannins-It contains health benefits tannin polyphenolic antioxidants such as known flavonoid tannins. Tannins are known to be anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and clean anti-hemorrhagic (bleeding easily avoid tendencies) properties.
- Vitamin A from the minor sources are vitamin A (149 IU or 5% RDA per 100 g), which have antioxidant properties, is well known and important for vision. In addition, it is also necessary to maintain a healthy mucosa and skin. It is known that the consumption of natural fruits rich in vitamin helps against lung and protect the oral cavity.
- Antioxidants-Flavonoids antioxidants carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants lie, the ability of cells and other structures in the body to protect against the harmful effects of oxygen free radicals. Therefore, dietary data have found some protection against colon cancer of the pancreas, prostate, breast, endometrial and lung supply.
- Zeaxanthin-Zeaxanthin is absorbed an important food carotenoid selectively into the retina of the macula, the antioxidant and protective light filtering functions to provide adopted. It, therefore, provides protection against age-related macular degeneration, especially in the elderly.
- Iron dates are an excellent source of iron, lead, 0.90 mg / 100 g Früchte (about 11% of RDI). Iron, which is a component of hemoglobin in red blood cells
- Potassium-they is excellent sources of potassium. 100 g containing 696 mg or 16% of the recommended daily levels of the electrolyte. Potassium is an important element of cellular and body fluids that help regulate heart rate and blood pressure. Therefore, they provide protection against stroke and coronary artery disease.
- Calcium-fruits are also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese, copper, and magnesium. Calcium is an important mineral that is an essential element of bones and teeth and through the body for muscle contraction, blood clotting is necessary, and conduction of nerve impulses. The human body uses manganese as a cofactor for the enzyme, an antioxidant, superoxide dismutase. Copper, used for the production of red blood cells. Magnesium is important for bone growth.
- Pyridoxine-Fruit has a moderate group B complex of vitamins and vitamin-K. It contains healthy amounts of pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin. These vitamins act as cofactors help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Vitamin K is essential for many factors of coagulation and bone metabolism.
How many Calories in Dates?
In the United States, Noor, Medjool, and Zahid were widely available varieties with small semi-soft doors, which distributes about 95 percent of the dates sold in the United States. A portion of 3.5-ounce boneless or 14-day doors, provides about 282 calories in dates, 2.5 grams of protein, less than half a gram fat and 75 grams of carbohydrates, of which about 63.4 grams of sugar are Single saccharose, fructose, and glucose, 3.5 ounces per serving, ie about 4 days, seeded, Medjool plus, the fleshy semi-soft variety provides 277 calories, 1.8 g protein, low-fat and 75 grams Of carbohydrates, of which 66, 5 grams are usually the simple glucose sugars and fructose. So is it not a best beneficial fruit?
Dates are Tank of Super Nutrition
Dates are high in several important minerals such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, and copper. They also provide significant quantities of vitamins calcium, iron, vitamin K, and B, including vitamin B-6 and folic acid and more calories in dates. A 3.5-ounce portion of the hollowed out data providers not subject to a 19 percent and 11 percent share of daily potassium and magnesium values, and 8 percent, 6 percent, 5 percent and 4 percent of the value Daily vitamin B-6, iron, folic acid, and calcium. Although Medjool dates from the nutritional point of view are similar, they are slightly higher in potassium, magnesium, vitamin B-6 and calcium, and slightly lower in iron and folic acid. The dates should also be protected a rich source of phenols, antioxidants, cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Dates Provides You Best Source of Calorie, Protein, Vitamin and So on
Yes. With regard to the number of minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients given on health benefits, suffice it to say, many are. First, they are easy to digest, allowing your body to make full use of its goodness.
Fiber data helps the waste gently through your intestines to move and the absorption of LDL (bad) helps to prevent the binding of chemicals substances including cancer. The iron content of a component of hemoglobin in the red blood cells determines the oxygen balance in the blood. Potassium, an electrolyte that helps heart rate and blood pressure. B vitamins in dates, such as carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, are in the retina absorb an optimal filtration include light characteristics and protect against macular degeneration.
Do you want more? They contain vitamins A and K. Vitamin A protects the eyes, maintains healthy skin and mucous membranes and even protects lung cancer and oral. Tannins, flavonoids and polyphenols antioxidants, which fight infection and inflammation and helps prevent excessive bleeding (anti-hemorrhagic). Vitamin K is a clotting agent also helps to metabolize their bones.
Copper, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin are also appointments and make their own unique healing and prevention functions.
Together, these cofactors help to metabolize your body’s carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. The data of eating in moderation can contribute to many health benefits, including protection from cellular damage by radicals. Calories are the most important element for our body’s structural and do not forget the matter that calories in dates because it is the biggest source of calories.
Can Diabetics Eat Dates?
Dates are large and contain a good amount of essential nutrients. This small but powerful food is beneficial to health in many ways. The dates contain large amounts of natural sugars such as fructose, sucrose, and glucose. Diabetics can safely consume portions of fruit to 15 grams of carbohydrates. A person with diabetes should consume up to three times a day in moderation data.
The dates are perfect for those who suffer from diabetes snacks. They have high levels of antioxidants like broccoli, oranges, grapes, and peppers. And they also have a low glycemic index because of its high fiber content.
There are Several Types of Dates
- Bar. The sweet date, the rich syrup is soft and fragile. Small fruits of medium skin and firming the skin that changes golden amber when hardened. End of maturation.
- Day. Hard-tasting Soft sweet date. Soft fruit to the skin, medium to large, the red skin matures to brown and black. The maturity of the season.
- Deglet n. Delicate sweet semi-dry date; He is known for his taste of the “true” date. Medium to large fruit with skin that changes from yellow to dark brown as it matures. Good for the kitchen. The name means “birth”. End of maturation.
- Halawa. Also Halawi. Date sweet flavor of sweet honey. Halawy means “sweet”. Small to medium-sized fruits with golden brown shiny skin and tender meat. Suitable for your hands to eat. The maturity of the season.
- Khadrawy. In addition Khadrawi. Rich, not too sweet, date of sweet flavor. Medium to large oblong fruits with orange-brown to light brown skin and firm flesh. Considered among the best flavor and texture of fresh food. Do not hold good to eat fresh, ripe in mid-season.
- Medjool. In addition Medio. Little rich, sweet delicious smooth day with a fibrous structure. Large reddish brown amber skin to very large as it ripens and healing fruits. Excellent for eating fresh, very wet. Ripen early.
- Theory. Date sweet, dry to the taste of hazelnut. Known as the bread of this day, as it is suitable for cooking. Oblong fruits of medium to large color golden meat. End of maturation.
- Zahidi. Semi-sweet taste fresh dry dates. Fruits with a medium smooth and shiny skin and a fleshy golden meat full yellow syrup. Using the hand or cooking food. It is well maintained and ideal for cooking. Ripen early.
Drink Juice and Achieve Exceptional Results
Adds a Glow to The Skin: Consume day juices on a regular basis and you will be clear and bright skin will wear on the screen.
Nourishes the Skin: It helps to increase the number of platelets in the blood and nourishes the skin.
Save money and prepare to consume juice without preservatives by juice data in your own kitchen. It is simple and easy to manufacture.
Juice Date: and it’s Benefits
Chew a few days or drink that day’s juice to witness the miracles that are happening to your hair.
Turn the Smooth Texture and Thick Hair: Without a doubt, you are sure to be a happy place when I hairstyle designed to find a thick, smooth texture.
Maintains Healthy Hair: Juice Date also keeps your hair healthy, abundant vitamins, especially vitamin B.
Help in Natural Work: Here is an indicator of those waiting. All you have to expect when the juice is data or data used, that will be by stimulating the contraction of the smooth wall of the uterus when the natural birth of the benefit. This is possible because a hormone that is synonymous with this oxytocin hormone in women.
Prevents Cancer: This fruit juice is rich in antioxidants that can prevent cancer, it makes an ideal drink for adults and young people.
Help Weight: Those who are looking for weight gain here is your solution. Being rich in sugars and other carbohydrates, these juices will help you gain weight.
Big: Laxative: Since ancient times, data have to be considered as a natural remedy for constipation problems due to the high presence of insoluble fibers in and used. This makes it a good laxative.
Anti-Aging Property: Being rich in antioxidants that automatically fight against natural free radicals in the body. This is not only anti-cancer properties but also anti-aging capabilities.
Low Cholesterol: This fruit is rich in fiber, the (bad cholesterol) gives it the ability to lower the level of LDL cholesterol in the body.
Highlights Healthy Teeth and Bones: It is also rich in minerals such as calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron, and copper. Therefore an active role in the teeth and health of the bones to maintain and contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
If you are anemic, then you can easily question by getting rid of the dates. Including dates in your diet and have it can be beneficial in many ways for you regularly. Women mostly need more iron and the dates of syrup or appointments can be added as a supplement to meet the requirement of iron in the body.