High calories meals are very needed for a serious athlete. High-level athletes burn a lot of calories by their workout regimen, you should have as many customs take your diet to JJ Watt, defensive end and players All-Star Football and Michael Phelps, the American swimmer, all World in Como won the story that took 8,000 to 10,000 calories a day to develop their rigorous training and allow them to develop more muscle mass. If you are at the elite level, because these athletes meet to take the train in calories; So make sure you do it in a healthy way.
What are the Calories?
Calories are energy units. A calorie (food product), the required amount of energy to raise the temperature of 1 kg of water per 1 ° C, 4.2 kJ aka.
(There is also the “small calorie” 4.2 Joules, 1/1000 calorie foods.For a reason not to talk in science courses, although researchers only use Joules and food never measured in small calories, and Not when you do not.)
As far as food is concerned, it is a calorie of chemical energy that can be used for various purposes: building things, breaking things apart, making things happen. Everything happens in the form of long-term heat, but it can do a useful job before getting there.
High Calories Meals Plan
Foods could result in the consumption of an excessive amount of salt. This could prove especially if you are predisposed to high blood pressure harmful to your health. Some low-calorie foods may look healthy because they are low in fat, but these same foods can be high in sodium. Eat high calories meals and low sodium foods, even if they are low in saturated fat, trans fats, sugar, and cholesterol. These foods should be included in a healthy diet and daily meals.
If your blood pressure is still over 120/80 mmHg, you are at increased risk of high blood pressure; If the blood pressure lower than 140/90 mmHg, it has a high blood pressure. You are at a higher risk of heart disease and kidney disease if their blood pressure is maintained at a high level. Eating food as part of a low sodium diet is high in calories and low in effective sodium to lower blood pressure if you have normal, borderline or high blood pressure. If you are taking medications for high blood pressure, a low-sodium diet improves the effectiveness of their medications, according to a 2007 Shelby Scott, M.D., published in “ACSM Health & Fitness Journal. ”
Sodium Daily Injection
Recommend Centers for Disease Control and disease prevention that healthy adults consume no more than 2,300 mg of sodium daily; If you are African American, it is 40 years or more, and if you have high blood pressure you should not consume more than
1500 mg of sodium per day. Keep a food journal to plan your meals, including the calories and milligrams of sodium.
Unsalted natural nuts are very high in calories and not sodium. A quarter cup of walnuts has 180 to 200 calories. The nuts are loaded with monounsaturated fats, especially almonds. Nuts are rich in omega-3. These fats help to lower your bad cholesterol and increase the good cholesterol, according to a 2007 article by dietitian Janet Brill, Ph.D., published in “ACSM Health & Fitness Journal. “Natural butternuts with mother made and only a small amount salt have about 105 calories and 52 mg of sodium per tablespoon.
Fresh Fish and Meat
Lean meat and fatty fish on more calories than the average chicken breast. A 3 ounce serving of beef has 175 calories and only 54 mg of sodium. A 3 ounce serving of salmon has 175 calories and 52 mg of sodium. Use unsalted spices to scent your protein. Meat and cooking fish with olive oil or grill pan on the stove. Olive oil is also rich in healthy fat, reducing cholesterol, while Salmon is full of omega-3.
A cup of cooked rice or wheat pasta has just over 200 calories. One cup of brown medium grain rice has 20 mg of sodium and 1 cup of whole grain pasta of about 1 g of sodium. Do not salt the water entering grains in half a cooked potato when cooking 145 calories and 8 mg of sodium.
How to Actually Measure the Calorie of Different Foods?
What is the high calories meals and how many calories in which meal it is very difficult to measure perfectly? One way to measure calories in food is dry and burns in a device called a calorimetric bomb. The energy to the food to be burned is used to heat the water; The change in temperature indicates how many calories have been consumed. A calorie is the required amount of energy to raise the temperature from one gram of water to a degree, ~ to increase what 4.2 Joules.
Calories eat kilocalories in fact if a calorie of food = 1000 calories.
I’m sure there are more modern ways to do this, but I’m not aware of how they work.
Drink Your Calories
Food is not the only way to increase your caloric intake. If you keep your weight problems, that is, weight loss despite drinking plenty of water and getting plenty of calories in solid form, should be high-calorie drinks. Remember to have a high-calorie content, is not the only goal; Try to drink high-calorie drinks dense, they also provide a high nutrient content.
Replace the high water in nutrition with fruit juice and apple, banana, grape or orange juice in calories. Each of them is great opportunities do not make you feel too full.
- Smoothies are great ways to drink a lot of calories in a healthy way. If you can make your own, add protein powder, dense fruit, liquid-based cream, and yogurt. The shaking moves quickly allow the stomach and lights before the workout.
- Try to limit the consumption of drinks during meals to make more room for foods high in calories, but make sure to keep a good level of moisture.
High Calories Meals and Protein Foods
In the list of the following foods that are high in calories and proteins are. As far as possible, the foods of these lists are in their snacks and meals:
|High-Calorie Foods||High-Protein Foods|
|Cheese, cream cheese||Cheese, cottage cheese|
|Whole milk, heavy cream, whipped cream||Milk, soy milk, milk powder|
|Butter, margarine, oil||Yogurt|
|Ice cream||Nuts, seeds|
|Cake, cookies, chocolate||Peanut butter|
|Gravy||Tofu and other soy products|
|Salad dressing, mayonnaise||Beans, peas, lentils|
|Avocado||Beef, poultry, pork, and other meats|
|Jam, jelly, syrup||Fish and other seafood|
Plan Your Diet to Meet Your Goals
It is important to know what your goals are before you start transitioning to a diet of 9,000 calories per day. various kinds of athletes need different kinds of nutrients to maximize their activities.
- If you are training for a number, daily 0.5 to 0.7 grams of protein per pound of body weight (1.2 to 1.4 g / kg of body weight) should take care of his body to build up muscle by breaking the training.
- If you do with the workout heavy weight of their protein intake like 0.7 to 0.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight (1.2 to 1.7 g / kg of body weight) all should be days. This will build your body with the amino acids that it needs to not only restore your damaged muscle but help your body build new muscle through workouts.
- Not at the expense of other important elements of your diet will increase your protein intake. Developing and maintaining even a healthy muscle requires that you take carbohydrates and healthy fats every day. You can ignore them for the benefit of the protein your body can make the protein the energy instead of muscle development and bonding.
- It is possible to eat too much protein and some doctors believe that it can cause irreversible damage to the kidneys. The Institute of Medicine recommends consuming no more than 35% of the total calories in protein. In addition, increased dietary protein can lead to the increase of urine calcium, which can contribute to bone loss and subsequent development of osteopenia and osteoporosis.
Avoid Health Less Foods
It may seem like the easiest way to increase your calorie intake is to stack in the egg and greasy pizza, but eating unhealthy foods in large amounts can lead to other health problems.
Calories are not the only things that matter. The nutritional value of their food is just as important. Make sure your diet provides nutrients